are you dreaming what I'm dreaming, are you looking for a sign
writing papers for elementary foreign language classes makes me feel so dumb because in english i’m fairly articulate but i literally just wrote in german: “I have a door. the door is big. the door is brown. i have a room.” i’m handing this in for a grade.
it’s 2:30am and at 11am I am driving myself and two other people 6 hours back to school and they trust me not to fall asleep at the wheel and kill us all
When I look down at this golden statue, may it remind me and every little child that no matter where you’re from, your dreams are valid. Thank you.
You know what I do when something frightens me? I say the magic words.
we all know that one person you get sexually frustrated just looking at
At 600km above planet Earth the temperature fluctuates between +258 and -146 degrees Fahrenheit. There is nothing to carry sound. No air pressure. No oxygen. Life in space is impossible.
what a good idea
1. Sleep naked. If it’s warm outside, open the windows and draw the curtains. You’ll wake up with beams of sunrise on your skin, under cool sheets.
2. Play soccer barefoot. You will feel more free and happy while you savor the moment. Everyone is more arrogant in shoes.
3. Dance to your favorite music.
4. Wear a flower in your hair—or a flower tiara.
5. Do naked yoga.
6. Dance in the rain without fear of getting your feet, hair, clothes or anything else wet.
7. Make yourself a really healthy but yummy dessert, like plain yogurt with fruit, honey and almonds.—7 Home Remedies to Feel Better About Your Body (via goddess-river)
its like i know that classic rock stars are old men but i still feel like their young selves exist now too and life is just confusing and hard